Friday 2 November 2007

Fruta Vida World

Click on the above image to register and lock in your position for the opening of Fruta Vida Philippines on December 2007.




AFTER 26 days in this new part-time business, I got a FREE CITIBANK Ecount International VISA Debit Card with US$200.00 in commission already loaded in it.

I have sponsored 10 direct distributors with a potential of US$26,829.00 monthly residual income when I fill up my 2 x 7 matrix with 254 distributors, hopefully in 6 months.

I also got to taste the exotic mixture of acai, cupuaco and yerba mate in a vitality juice called Fruta Vida (Fruit of Life) from the Brazilian rainforest of the Amazon.

I tried to explore the internet and discovered this crazy video posted by a distributor who earned a 6-figure income from the Fruta Vida business.

I also watched this video "Do you live with constant fatigue and tiredness?" and confirmed what I felt when I first tasted the acai berry juice.

But I learned more about this exciting product and most lucrative business opportunity when I watched this My Profit Builder Show.

And most importantly, I found a new friend in Wealth Success Coach Jimmy Dee, from Guam, USA.

Come join our team and follow our bliss. We will open Fruta Vida Philippines and share the blessings of the universe to the world thru this year's hottest opportunity.

My Greetings.


No comments: